Happy Valentines day images, wishes message and quotes

Happy Valentines day all of my viewer's. I gift you Valentines Day ImagesValentines Day QuotesValentines Day Wishes massage for friends. You can share your friends my all Valentines Day Images, Quotes and Wishes Massages. So read the below and take my Valentines Day Gifts Now.
Happy valentines day

Valentines Day begins in the third century with a Roman emperor and a Christian Martyr. The emperor was Claudius II. The Christian was Valentinus. Claudius had ordered all Romans to worship twelve gods. Claudius had made it a crime punishable by death to associate with Christians. But Valentinus was dedicated to the ideals of Christ, not even the threat of death could keep him from practicing his beliefs. He was arrested and imprisoned. During the last weeks of Valentinus's life a remarkable things to happened. Seeing that he was a man of learning, the jailer asked whether his daughter, Julia, might be brought to Valentinus for lessons. She had been blind since birth. Julia was a pretty young girl with a quick mind. Valentinus read stories of Rome's history to her. He described the world of nature to her. He taught her arithmetic and told her about God. She saw the world through his eyes, trusted his wisdom, and found comfort in his quiet strength.
"Valentinus, does God really hear our prayers?" Julia asked one day.
"Yes, my child, He hears each one."
"Do you know what I pray for every morning and every night? I pray that I might see. I want so much to see everything you've told me about!"
"God does what is best for us if we will only believe in Him," Valentinus said.
"Oh, Valentinus, I do believe! I do!" She knelt and grasped his hand.
They sat quietly together, each praying.   Suddenly there was a brilliant light in the prison cell.   Radiant, Julia screamed, "Valentinus, I can see!  I can see!"
"Praise be to God!"  Valentinus exclaimed, and he knelt in prayer.
On the eve of his death Valentinus wrote a last note to Julia, urging her to stay close to God. He signed it, "From your Valentine." His sentence was carried out the next day, February 14, 270 A.D., near a gate that was later named Porta Valentini in his memory. He was buried at what is now the Church of Praxedes in Rome. It is said that Julia planted a pink-blossomed almond tree near his grave. Today, the almond tree remains a symbol of abiding love and friendship. On each February 14, Saint Valentine's Day, messages of affection, love, and devotion are exchanged around the world.

 Happy Valentines Day images, quotes and wishes Massage

Hi Viewer's, I gift you here Valentines day romantic imagesValentines day Special quotes and Valentines day wishes massage for friend impressed. It's 14 February, Happy Valentines day. Now it's time to get Valentines Day ImagesValentines Day QuotesValentines Day Wishes massage and gift your friends.

Happy Valentines Day Wishes Message

A day without you is a day without sun,
a night without you is a night without moon;
a life without you is a life without life.
Happy Valentines Day!
True love is difficult to find,
great to have,
easy to lose,
but hard to forget,
I love you forever.
Love Is The Happiness Of Today,
And Promise Of Tomorrow,
So This Warm Note Comes To You,
To Say That Live Life With A Heart Full Of Love!
Curved high on a mountain,
covered deep in dew,
I saw these words…
I LOVE YOU!
My Happiness Should Be Yours And
Your Troubles Should Be Mine..
I Will Do Everything
That Brings A Smile To Your Face..
Darling Be My Valentine.
You know why god created gaps between fingers
So that one day, the one made for you
Will come & fill those gaps
By holding your hands forever
Happy Valentine Day!
You are the dream in my sleep;
You are the vision in my eye;
You are the smile on my lips;
You are the beat of my heart;
You are the Angel in my prayer;
And you are light of my life!
A very happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentines Day Wishes Message

Love is too weak a word
for what I feel for you.
One life is too small
a time to express how madly
I am in love with you.
I love you more today than yesterday and I’ll love you more tomorrow than today.
Please be my Valentine forever!
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.
Thousands may come in your life
and thousands may go,
but there will be one person on earth
who can give away life for you
and that’s me!
if you were my valentine
I’d treasure every day
the arms that open to me
and the tender words you say
I can’t imagine dreaming
of another soul so sweet
for, if your were my valentine
my life would be complete..
You’re always in my thoughts ,
You’re always in my dreams ,
And so a life without you would ,
Just tear away at the seams!
Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
I’m enthralled by your beauty,
Mesmerized by your charisma and
Spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
When I saw you I was afraid to meet you;
When I met you I was afraid to kiss you;
When I kissed you I was afraid to love you;
Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
Happy Valentines Day!
I searched through books
And leafed through cards,
For words that would convey,
What I had in my heart,
But when I sat down to write,
All I can write was….
I Love you!
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Thanks for visiting my website and get my simple gift. share it on social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter & Google Plus to help other romantic lover’s to wish their valentine on this special occasion of happy valentines day. Feel free to comment in the box mentioned below.
Happy Valentines day images, wishes message and quotes Happy Valentines day images, wishes message and quotes Reviewed by Mvwiki Team on 10:13 AM Rating: 5

No comments